- Please note that only pre-approved order requests can be claimed via this form. The order must be pre-approved by the school business administrator and the school director.
- If you require items to be purchased for your classroom, please use the purchase requisition form via iLearn Schools Portal.
- With the approval of school directors and school business administrator, all classroom teachers are eligible to reimburse for out-of-pocket expenditures up to $250.00 per year.
- Please list the supplies and/or materials you purchased below and attach the applicable receipt and/or proof of purchase to this form. Please provide a general description of your purchases (e.g. pencils, computer software, CD-ROMs, books).
- We will not reimburse sales tax. Purchases should be made using the appropriate School Tax Exempt Form.
- Upon completion, e-sign your document, enter your e-mail address and submit.
- You will receive an e-mail from Adobe EchoSign for identity verification. Confirm your e-mail address.
- You will receive an e-mail notification once your supervisor(s) certify your submission.
- Images taken thru cell phone devices, tablets are not accepted. Please scan your receipts via a copy machine and send your original receipts to the central office. Please be aware that payments will not be released without the original receipts.
- Reimbursement request must be made within 30 days of purchase. The reimbursement will be issued at the following board meeting of submission and the check will be mailed out one day after the board meeting.
FOR THE DATES OF THE MEETINGS PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: