- Every professional development Request must be approved by the Board before the date of the professional development.
- Submit professional development request form five active business days before the board meeting. Please refer to the Hudson – ASCS Board Meeting Schedule
- Please attach the registration form, institute brochure or other descriptive literature that includes all relevant information.
- Upon completion, e-sign your document, enter your e-mail address and submit.
- You will receive an e-mail from Adobe EchoSign for identity verification. Confirm your e-mail address.
- You will receive an e-mail notification once your supervisor(s) certify your submission.
Attention! Professional Development Request Form and Leave Day Request Form are two different forms in different platforms.
Please be aware that is your responsibility to submit a Leave Day Request form through Database Plus after the Professional Development Request Form has been approved from school director. This is crucial to avoid related issues with substituting.